WHY CHOOSE MDC
What is Intestinal Ultrasound?
This is an ultrasound examination to assess the bowel.
Which conditions can be diagnosed/assessed?
There are a wide range of conditions for which intestinal ultrasound can be used.
What are the recovery times?
Recovery time is immediate.
What do I do next?
Contact us on (03) 9790 0188 to make a booking or a follow up appointment.
Referral, Online Research, Second Opinion.
Consultation, Education, Preperation.
Surgical Phase, Immediate Post Op, Pain Relief.
Rehab Exercise, Diet, Follow Ups.
FIRST VISIT GUIDE
About your visit
Download your forms
Schedule your visit
Private Health Insurance
About your medical insurance
No Health Insurance
Non medical insurance
Online Bill Payments
- Wantirna South (Knox Private Hospital)
- Noble Park North (Melbourne Digestive Centre)
- Cranbourne (Cranbourne Specialist Centre)
- The Glen SuperClinic
- Valewood Clinic
- Greater Knox Family Practice
- Forest Hill Medical Centre
- St John of God Berwick
- Peninsula Private Hospital - 525 McClelland Drive, Frankston
- Know Private Hospital
- The Valley Private Hospital
- Peninsula Private Hospital
- Waverley Private Hospital
- Chelsea Heights Endoscopy Centre
- St John of God – 75 Kangan Drive, Berwick